I know I am WAY behind on my blog entries, but it is time to catch up! Here are some pictures from Saturday, July 25, when we took Mikel to the airport. He had been with us for a month! He became a part of our family! They all look up to him! We hope to see him again someday soon! I hope to try some authentic tapas (pintxos) someday! It was a great experience and I wouldn't have changed it for anything!
Emmi still asks where he is and will do things that he did, like fold her gum wrapper like him. I will ask if she misses him and she will say, "YES!" 
Braden and Dawson have grown to love Nutella and Braden even told me I need to buy another jar.


Calvin ate his pancakes like a sandwich one day with bacon and a little syrup.

Notice the Taylor University shirt...We're working on that! :) Only one more year, Mikel!
No comments:
Post a Comment